|distance learning for administrators|
This is a series of modules designed to support the work of all the administrators in the school.
Each module is a series of tasks. The tasks could be completed in one go and this would take about seventy-five minutes. But, you are unlikely to have that much time to spare and so the tasks are designed to be much shorter and can be completed individually. There is an option to keep notes on each as well and, for those that do, we will swap the notes for a certificate of completion.
The order that modules are taken does not matter. Each stands in its open right and each is complete in itself. This has been done to enable you to choose either to focus on a particular aspect or to provide a wider picture.
We want to keep the cost to a minimum and so you only have to buy the pack once. It costs just £450. You can use it for as many people as you wish and you can use it as often as you wish. We supply the complete package via email and you simply print off what you need when you need it.
If you would like to see a sample module, email email@example.com
1. Professional values and practice
2. Effective written communication with parents/carers
3. Effective verbal communication with parents/carers
4. Child protection and restraint
5. Special needs, an overview
6. Supporting learning, promoting good behaviour
7. Values and Teamwork
8. Acronyms and explanations
9. Useful educational websites
10. Cuts, bruises and headaches – First Aid and drugs
11. Bullying – the tell tale signs
12. Developing telephone skills